Help!LG G3 updated to Lollipop issues
SublimeAmiga
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just updated to lollipop 2 days ago and ever since I cannot access the Google Play Store & post photos to social networks. I emailed myself a photo yesterday in the middle of the day and then at work the email showed up at 2:06am. I have tried to turn off phone and restart but, doesn't fix it. I have a notification on my screen telling me an app needs updating but, when I click on it the playstore doesn't show up and it's all white. I have tried it using 4G data and also using my Wifi at home.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help!LG G3 updated to Lollipop issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
SublimeAmiga,

Thanks for trying all of that! We certainly want to make sure your phone works great for you. Do all of your other apps still work well? We may need to update those social media apps but until we can get into the Play Store that won't work. Can you try resetting the Play Store app? http://vz.to/1Eu2cF0

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
SublimeAmiga,

Thanks for trying all of that! We certainly want to make sure your phone works great for you. Do all of your other apps still work well? We may need to update those social media apps but until we can get into the Play Store that won't work. Can you try resetting the Play Store app? http://vz.to/1Eu2cF0

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
SublimeAmiga
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I don't know how I fixed it. I found something in setti 's and deleted

all account information related to Google play services and then I removed

all updates on Google play. Then I clicked on the play store and it fixed

itself!

On Apr 26, 2015 1:26 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

hunterer1526
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dude believed I know how u feels T.T I have my favorite games downloaded been playing it for years... But now I can't open it anymore ugh T.T it's frustrating that we didn't have an option to cancel upgrades like this

0 Likes