How Do I Stop Visual Voicemail from Interrupting Applications?
LGOGO

I'm trying to find a way to stop visual voicemail from interrupting phone applications on my LG phone.  VVM keeps on spontaneously popping up and switching from whatever application I'm using to a voicemail notification.  If I actually check the voicemail, 98% of the time I do not have a voicemail message; the application is trying to get me to register for the service.   This pop-up/ interruption will sometimes happen several times with a short timeframe of 10 minutes, and it's beyond my last nerve.   I've tried going into settings as hitting "stop application" to no avail.  I've also tried declining the registration, using the check box, and it still persists.  

To top it off, this generally happens when I ride the subway to and from work and by virtue of lack of reception, I have nothing to do but play games.  The  constant interruptions are a HUGE annoyance, particularly as they cost me 'lives' (sometimes ALL of them, one by one) and I'm frequently left with nothing to do for the duration of my 30 minute underground trip.  

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Do I Stop Visual Voicemail from Interrupting Applications?
Snn5
Legend

Whenever you lose a data connection, or turn off data, VVM will send up a notification since it requires data to work.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How Do I Stop Visual Voicemail from Interrupting Applications?
Snn5
Legend

Whenever you lose a data connection, or turn off data, VVM will send up a notification since it requires data to work.

0 Likes