How can I revert to the lollipop android operating system for my LG G3 phone?
riddlel

Since "upgrading" to the Marshmallow android operating system, My G3 phone will not stay connected to my Garmin Vivoactive watch.  I spent hours on the phone with Garmin, to no avail.  My phone and watch worked great with the older "Lollipop" system.  How do I revert to Lollipop from Marshmallow?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How can I revert to the lollipop android operating system for my LG G3 phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

riddlel, we apologize. Once you download the software update, you will be unable to remove it from your phone. Did you downoad an application to support that Garmin device? If so, have you uninstalled the application and then redownloaded it?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How can I revert to the lollipop android operating system for my LG G3 phone?
nygirl74

I am having same issue.  Uninstalling Garmin Connect application does not fix it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nygirl74, hands free and with the proper directions is the safest way to drive. We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing trouble with this application. Are you having issues connecting to any other form of bluetooth device?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes