How do I fix the error I get using my LG4 camera app: Google+ has stopped?
snh

the phone just upgrade to version 24C and now I can't view my pics in the camera app.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I fix the error I get using my LG4 camera app: Google+ has stopped?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

snh, we want you to have the best experience possible on your device. Have you powered your device off/on since retrieving the software update? Have you downloaded 3rd party applications to your device?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I fix the error I get using my LG4 camera app: Google+ has stopped?
Speedy1gon
Enthusiast - Level 3

im having same issue after update 6.0 marshmallow my photos are not stored after i take them it shows like a triangle with an ! no image stored  i look in my gallery to find this message

now come on help us resolve these issues  im getting mad at my cell lg g4 was a great cell b4 update  (oh by the way my cell NOT ROOTED) im just getting tire of playing with some thing i dont know what im really doing to piece

my cell back to normal (now really is that my job or yours)

0 Likes
Re: How do I fix the error I get using my LG4 camera app:  Google+ has stopped?
snh

Yes, I rebooted twice and no I have not downloaded any 3rd party apps.  Interesting to note if I stop Google +. I can view my photos and dont get the error.  BUT I am concerned about removing google + since it states I may loose data if I do.

0 Likes