How do i retrieve deleted messages
vkneeland

I have an LGG5. I was deleting messages as I normally do but suddenly about half of my locked photo messages are missing. What can i do to retrieve them?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do i retrieve deleted messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sad to hear that your messages were deleted. We want to help make sure something like that does not happen again. 

We do apologize, but once a message is deleted from your phone, then it is lost. There is no way to restore a message that was deleted. 

If you save messages with Verizon Cloud, then you can restore them after they are deleted, but only if you make that request before the phone backs up. Usually Verizon Cloud backs up every 24 hours, unless you chose to not allow it to automatically back-up your phone. 

To make sure your photo messages are never lost, you can always press and hold on the photos in your messaging thread and choose to save it to the Gallery app of your phone.

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vkneeland

Steven,

How do I backup with Verizon Cloud?

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 2:42 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to help! Did you have the Verizon Cloud downloaded on your phone? You would need to create an account to back everything up! Let me know if this helps. 

Michelle_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes