How do you get Verizon to honor something their customer care department told you?????????
civilclerk1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Spoke to a very nice woman on 2/11/15 who kindly allowed me to override my update date (which is only 1 month away mind you) in order to get in on the G3 for free deal going on right now and may I point out that SHE RECOMMENDED IT SINCE IT WAS FREE. I told her that I would drive to a store that evening in order to try the phone out to make sure that is what we wanted and she was to call me this morning to set everything up. We had quite a lengthy conversation about the features of that phone compared to the Galaxy S5. Well, this morning my phone decided to block her calls twice for some reason so I called them. I get a different person that NOW tells me "Oh we can't give you that price although we are letting you upgrade now". WHAT????!!!!! I'm furious! I was wanting to get two of these for two of my lines of which I have 4 lines! I pay them $250 per stinking month for their service so they have made a MINT off of me and they cannot give me the phones for their advertised price?????? No way to override the date huh? RIGHT!!! No way to override the price huh??? RIGHT!!!! Well, I work for plenty of lawyers and I don't roll over and die on issues where I am wronged! I will fight this to the end so who in the world do I contact next to get this resolved???? OR lose 4 lines PLUS I will return the tablet I just purchased LAST NIGHT!!! As well as place horrible reviews on every site I can think of. Verizon you were wrong!

Labels (2)
Re: How do you get Verizon to honor something their customer care department told you?????????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

civilclerk1

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your upgrade! I definitely want to make sure you're able to get the device you need. This type of exception is not one I've heard of before. Were you able to get back in touch with the representative you needed?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

Re: How do you get Verizon to honor something their customer care department told you?????????
babygirl1025
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tell me about it! I went to the store to edge up my line and they told me I couldn't because of a returned payment. The issue was no fault of mine either. I called in to cancel the payment and made another. The rep failed to cancel and it hit anyway. I called back in to let them know what happened and they admitted it was an error on their behalf and credit my account for the $25 return fee. They tell me I have to wait till May to edge up because its in the system. Why should I be punished because half the reps can't do their job?!!

cathyroberson3
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon is corrupt in what they tell you and what they honor. Their right hand does not know what their left hand is doing.

I am so angry at them for what they are NOT doing to solve problems we have had with billing since October. I have been putting horrible reviews on every site I can think of as well. This typically is not my approach but I have exhausted every avenue of reason with them up to this point. They are so big they don't care. Only thing though is I live in a small community that does pay attention to things others say and I am telling it like it is. Verizon customer service is a group of dishonest, incompetent people.

cathyroberson3
Contributor - Level 1

You will be punished like each of us with a problem with Verizon has been punished. It does not matter if it is their error. Our entire situation was their error. They do not care.

mak529
Enthusiast - Level 2

You got that right Cathy!!  Can't wait to switch to Straight Talk which is the #1 recommended cell carrier by Consumer Reports!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would love to get this reviewed for you babygirl1025! I understand wanting to take advantage of our programs and I want to take a close look into your account. I have sent you a private message. Please respond when you can.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
civilclerk1
Enthusiast - Level 2

No I did not.  Nothing has been resolved.

0 Likes
civilclerk1
Enthusiast - Level 2

nothing has been resolved. I am rethinking renewing my contracts with Verizon. Up until now I have been happy with Verizon.  This was something they should honor because it was VERIZON'S EMPLOYEE that offered this to me. It was NOT a misunderstanding on my part!

cathyroberson3
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon Corporate Phone Number

(212)395-1000