I am unable to update my LG G3 to VS98546A Marshmallow. I am unable to see the OTA update.
Saikiran

Any help is highly appreciated

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I am unable to update my LG G3 to VS98546A Marshmallow. I am unable to see the OTA update.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Saikiran, we know how important it is to get your device to the latest update available update. Let's get this figured out, so you can take advantage the latest Android Operating System.

Sometimes software updates require a certain amount of space available. Please verify that your device has the required space needed in order to download and install. Also, you can refer to out support page to get assistance in using the Software Upgrade Assistant Tool. http://vz.to/20RINW9

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: I am unable to update my LG G3 to VS98546A Marshmallow. I am unable to see the OTA update.
Saikiran

Yes there is more than 3 GB space on my SD card as well as internal memory. I am not even getting the notification.

I tried software upgrade assistant also still no luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Saikiran, we want you to be able to acquire the latest software update. Are you connected to Wi-Fi?

DeannaL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Saikiran

Yes I am connected to WiFi

I am also trying by enabling internet

0 Likes
redhawkruger
Enthusiast - Level 3

Software Upgrade assistant isn't working for anyone still. 34 days after OTA release now....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you have the latest software redhawkruger. What errors do you get when you do the software upgrade assistant? Have you tried upgrading your http://spr.ly/6585BgIp3 software via phone?
AmberF_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Saikiran

First of all I am not getting any notification that my phone has an update.

When I go to settings and click on check update it says it is running on

latest update. No latest update available at this time. Same with Verizon

wireless software upgrade assistant

On Mar 23, 2016 5:24 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Saikiran, I understand the importance of having the software on your phone current. There are a couple factors that's delaying the update to complete. Keep in mind not all devices will receive the update at the same time to avoid congestion. It's important to have at least 3GB of available space on your phone. How much available space do you have on your phone.
TrinetteW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Saikiran

8 Gb internal memory free

2.94 Gb sd card free.

I know all devices will not receive at same time but It has been more than

one month since the update is released.

So what's taking so long???

I am still running lolipop while Google releases 7.0 preview.

No body is helping just deliberately wasting my time. Verizon says to

contact LG. When I contact LG they say contact verizon. And when I contact

verizon again then they are telling me to contact Google. When I contact

Google they are saying contact verizon. So it's going in a loop. Verizon is

such a disappointment and quite expensive too.

What good are you when you can't deliver on time. If it's released in

batches then they should mention on Verizon website. And also they should

not advertise that marshmallow update is available if you can't provide one.

Such a frustrating and painful experience.

On Mar 25, 2016 5:37 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes