I downloaded a ringtone and got an error message that I didn't have enough storage space even though I did. I tried to download it again and it said I've already purchased it and to finish my download from my Music Inbox ?q
mrs_ekus
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've checked Music, Downloads, and File Manager and can't find it anywhere. It let me download another ringtone and that one worked fine. I tried a 3rd one and it gave me the same message as the first one.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I downloaded a ringtone and got an error message that I didn't have enough storage space even though I did. I tried to download it again and it said I've already purchased it and to finish my download from my Music Inbox ?q
mrs_ekus
Enthusiast - Level 1

I downloaded them from Verizon Tones. I've used Zedge in the past so I may install that again. I did eventually find my missing ringtones last night by accident!

View solution in original post

Re: I downloaded a ringtone and got an error message that I didn't have enough storage space even though I did. I tried to download it again and it said I've already purchased it and to finish my download from my Music Inbox ?q
Snn5
Legend

Where are you downloading these tones from?  Perhaps you could try Zedge from the Play Store.  That might alleviate the issue as an alternative.

0 Likes
mrs_ekus
Enthusiast - Level 1

I downloaded them from Verizon Tones. I've used Zedge in the past so I may install that again. I did eventually find my missing ringtones last night by accident!