I just updated my device software to Android 6.0
Getten
Enthusiast - Level 1

My ability to respond to a text when the lock screen is on has been lost with this upgrade.

I have to speak to Google and send a return text verbally.

Is this the result of the OS upgrade or a setting adjustment in Message+  6.1.3?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I just updated my device software to Android 6.0
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a feature that I would be just as concerned about, Getten. To clarify, you are referring to being able to text someone back right from the lock screen, versus having to unlock your device to return to the app?

Just in case, is it the same behavior if you utilize the stock messaging app too?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Getten
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've spoken to a Verizon sales person and he said it was a feature change

in the OS. I haven't tried it with a standard text app.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getten We appreciate the feedback provided. The sales representative is correct as features previously available may no longer work. Software updates are usually created by the manufacturer depending on the number of concerns received. Please try the stock application and keep us posted if you have the time.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes