Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I was wondering if there is a way to shut off the install mode on my G3 every time I plug in the USB to my Mac. I have an android manager software Mobile Go that this seems to be preventing it from connecting
as62467

I was wondering if there is a way to shut off the install mode on my G3 every time I plug in the USB to my Mac. I have an android manager software Mobile Go that this seems to be preventing it from connecting

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I was wondering if there is a way to shut off the install mode on my G3 every time I plug in the USB to my Mac. I have an android manager software Mobile Go that this seems to be preventing it from connecting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

as62467 We appreciate your G3 question! Let's see how we can help. What you are able to adjust is the USB connection mode by going to the home screen and selecting'recent apps' (in the touch keys bar), settings,storage, the menu (the 3 tiny dots) and tap usb pc connection. If you do not want the software to try and install choose either the internet connection or camera option. Let us know if this helps.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I was wondering if there is a way to shut off the install mode on my G3 every time I plug in the USB to my Mac. I have an android manager software Mobile Go that this seems to be preventing it from connecting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

as62467 We appreciate your G3 question! Let's see how we can help. What you are able to adjust is the USB connection mode by going to the home screen and selecting'recent apps' (in the touch keys bar), settings,storage, the menu (the 3 tiny dots) and tap usb pc connection. If you do not want the software to try and install choose either the internet connection or camera option. Let us know if this helps.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter

View solution in original post

0 Likes