LG G 3 Kernel Crash.
DuckyGirl

My LG G3 was on the charger charging when all of a sudden it tried to restart itself and got stuck on the LG start up screen. I took the battery out to try to fix it.  When I tried to turn it back on a black screen came up and said Kernel Crash and told me to reboot it so I did. It came on and was acting crazy opening and closing apps and switching screens. Then turned itself off again and now is stuck on the Lg start up screen. What should I do? My phone is just a year old.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G 3 Kernel Crash.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your phone under control DuckyGirl.  You hav reached the right place for high with your G3.  I want to make sure that we get your G3 back in working order.  Have you made any recent changes to your G3?  Let's try to reboot your phone back up in Safe Mode. Click on the link for steps on how to complete.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-113629/

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DuckyGirl

Thank you for the help. I have not made any recent changes to my phone, no new apps. I am trying to reboot it to safe mode right now and it just stops at the LG screen and the led light flashes blue and green

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies, DuckyGirl! I want to get your device working again as quickly as possible. Since it will still not turn on, we must recommend a Hard Reset. This erases the info in your device, but may also bring it back on in situations like this. If you have backed up the device in the past, your data will be retrievable after the reset. Please follow these steps, to see if it will bring your phone that on. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-112586/

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes