LG G3 Accidental Photo Deletion
Goofy4dale
Enthusiast - Level 2

I accidentally deleted all the camera photos from the gallery on my phone.  Is there a way to get them back even if they are not in the cloud?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G3 Accidental Photo Deletion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Goofy4dale-

We understand that pictures are memories we always want to cherish.  If the pictures were not backed up and not on the SD card than they are gone.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to read that you accidentally deleted your photos on your device Goofy4dale. Let’s explore all options to consider in this unique situation to get the photos back. Is there any chance that you have a memory card in the LG G3? If so then were the photos on the memory card? Which cloud services do you use? As a wireless user, I use 2 different cloud services on my device and I’m curious if you may have done the same before this issue.

ArnettH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Goofy4dale
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do have an SD card in the phone, but they are not there either.  Unfortunately, I did not update to the cloud before this, so I am missing quite a few photos.

0 Likes
Goofy4dale
Enthusiast - Level 2

and the SD card seems to have been deleted also??!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Goofy4dale-

We understand that pictures are memories we always want to cherish.  If the pictures were not backed up and not on the SD card than they are gone.

EmmaM_VZW

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Not necessarily. If the photos were being saved to the sd card, they may still be there. There are utilities that can search for deleted files and restore them. Google it.

0 Likes