Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LG G3 Blue screen
Dpetersman

Hello,  while watching Netflix last night, my LG G3 suddenly turned itself off and restarted but just boots to a blue screen and then shuts off again. I then cant power it up again without pulling the battery. Then it just goes to a blue screen again. I tried holding power and volume down to restore it but it doesnt sray powered up long enough to do anything. Anyone have any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 Blue screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Dpetersman,

I would be heart broken if my phone went down while watching Netflix. Let's look closer at yours. You mentioned holding the Power + Volume Down Buttons together. Did the System Recovering Screen ever even pull up? Did you try this while the phone was both off & on? How about on & off of a charger?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: LG G3 Blue screen
Seattlerockgal

Mine did this about a week ago, after the phone had several other problems. I'm sad to say the phone was not repairable. I had to buy a whole new phone as my insurance carrier had no replacement phone to send me. I've heard that other people have also had this problem with the LG G3.

0 Likes