LG G3 Drops calls
Ex-Dub
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an LG G3 since the beginning of this year.  It has a persistent problem with dropping calls in the middle.  These are calls to different people, both made from and received from the phone.  All from my office in Irving TX 75062 which has good signal otherwise.

Switching to speaker and leaving it on my desk helps a lot but very occasionally will drop also.  However I would like to be able to hold the damn thing in my hand occasionally while talking.

Any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 Drops calls
Snn5
Legend

You might try disabling Advanced Calling.  That seemed to be an issue when AC was introduced, that the phone calls would drop.

0 Likes
Ex-Dub
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have advanced calling enabled, so it's not that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi there Ex-Dub,

I hope you're having a nice afternoon so far. Sorry to hear about the trouble with the disconnected calls. Since it only happens in the office, and your signal remains high, most likely there is something in the immediate environment causing interference. I have checked the ZIP code to see if we have other customers reporting complications there and we do not. Do you know if anyone else in the building experiences the same issue?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Ex-Dub
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know anyone else in the building - I'm a one-man business.  The only thing in my office which could be interfering is a FIOS modem which is also Verizon.  Most of the other businesses in the building (2300 Valley View) also have Verizon FIOS.   However Wi-Fi should not interfere with the phones, should it?

Could it be a problem with the handset?

0 Likes