I have had nothing but issues with my LG G3 ever since the update for the Advanced Calling 1.0-VoLTE (HD Voice) came out and i installed it. I am not sure if that is what has been causing all my issues with my phone, but since i deactivated the feature on the my verizon site, I haven't had a single issue and its back to the phone I loved when I got my first one in sept. I really wish this was something I would have thought about before going through 3 of these before this one. I also did a factory reset after disabling that feature. So for those of you having all sorts off issues from the screen not working correct to your touch, to the major lag issues you may be having and the issue I see and know a lot of people have and that's the call quality issue.When your caller says they can not hear you, or you sound like your in a tunnel, or under water, or you both hear an echo. well try doing the same as I did above and see if that doesn't help.
to help out try it in this order as its what i got to work for me. I just hope that its not just a temporary fix as i do love this phone...when its working like it is now.
1; GO TO SETTINGS AND SHUT OFF THE VIDEO CALL OPTION
2. GO TO VERIZON WIRELESS ON A LAPTOP OR PC/MAC
3. SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SELECT YOUR DEVICE AND CLICK THE ADD/CHANGE FEATURES
4. THEN CLICK ON FREE PRODUCTS (LEFT SIDE OF SCREEN NEXT TO PREMIUM PRODUCTS
5. SCROLL DOWN A LIITLE AND AT THE TOP OF THE LIST WILL BE THE ADVANVED CALLING 1.0 FEATURE
6. TURN OFF (OPT OUT) THIS FEATURE
7. GO BACK TO THE SETTINGS ON THE G3 AND CLICK THE HD ADVANCED CALLING OPTION AND CLICK IT OFF IF NOT ALREADY
8. MAKE SURE TO BACK UP YOUR CONTACTS AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFO ( SETTINGS*BACK UP/RESET)
9. AFTER BACKING IT UP THEN DO A FACTORY DATA RESET
10. DO NOT JUST RELOAD (REBOOT) ALL YOUR SETTINGS AND APPS, IT CAN STILL BE SETUP WITH YOUR CONTACTS AND NOT LOSE ALL YOUR INFO, IT JUST TAKES A LITTLE LONGER
Well I will try to update when i can and or if it starts to act up again. hope this helps
I have had strange behavior as well, so I disabled it. That fixed the strange behavior. Tried turning it back on. Bizarre behavior came back. Has been disabled since. Problem solved.