LG G3 Lollipop?
bassdroppa

It has been awhile since G3 lollipop was released and now they release the G2 lollipop??? Where's my lollipop?!

>> Subject edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 Lollipop?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Be careful what you wish for,  If KK is working, KEEP IT!

trailsrider250
Enthusiast - Level 1

They are a bunch of ass heads and can't even give us a time frame. Us g3 users probably won't get it until well after the g4 is out in an attempt to get people to drop their 3 and buy the 4! I'm sick of these marketing scams!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Sorry that argument always make me laugh. why would someone upgrade to the 4 if they can't get out the update for the 3? Why update other devices if they plan to force people to upgrade their devices. They are only willing to do it for LG devices? Come one now guys. Let's have some rational thoughts...

trailsrider250
Enthusiast - Level 1

Let's have some communication from the most expensive cell provider! At this point all thoughts are rational until Verizon has the courtesy to keep their paying customers informed. We all pay enough yet every other company seems to get shit done!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

they are irrational...

Seriously...  Just asking why tears down that argument.  WHY would Verizon not update the G3, but all their other devices if they want people to upgrade?  It would be more profitable to do it to all their devices than just one device.  I guess you must think everyone must be idiots...

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I mean they updated the S5. The S6 they are taking preorders for...  The M7 and M8 got updated the M9 is about to come out. The Moto X rumors already going for the 2015 and the 2014 was updated.

See how the "the G3 not getting updated to force people to get the G4" which isn't even announced yet irrational?

0 Likes