Re: LG G3 Marshmallow update - now camera doesn't work!
rufus54

I am also having this same issue.  I tried to use my camera for the first time since the update, and I can only use the front facing camera and not the rear facing camera.  There is no button to be able to switch between the two modes.  What gives?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the experience we want you to have after a software update rufus54 . Are you using a 3rd party picture application?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rufus54

I am just using the stock android camera app that came with the phone/software.  Even when I try to use the rear camera in something like Instagram, it only gives me the front facing camera.  It worked perfectly before the update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the details rufus54. Were there any error messages during the update? Have you tried backing up the device and then a master reset? If you do try it, the key is to test it after the reset without bringing back applications. We recommend not signing into the gmail account when you set the device up after the reset.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes