LG G3: Wi-fi Will not Turn On
ericstraub

My wife recently updated to the lasted OS that was pushed out to our phones. Shortly thereafter the phone turned itself off while she was using it. She turned the phone back on and now the Wi-Fi will not turn on. When you swipe the radial right it either automatically goes left (the off position) or crashes the phone. Also the phone has been getting hot and draining the battery very quickly like a % per minute even when the screen is off. I backed it up and did a full factory reset this morning (which would only work from recovery mode screen attempts of resetting from the software the phone just restarted the phone). Any further ideas on how we can resolve this problem or did the software update brick the Wi-Fi functionality? For reference I have the same phone and same update and, knock on wood, I haven't had any Wi-Fi problems as of yet.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3: Wi-fi Will not Turn On
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Learning of the complications after the recent update does have our immediate concern, Ericstraub. With the issues that you have described, we would like to take a closer look over the device. Please reach out to us directly by either calling 1-800-922-0204 from another line of service, chatting with us online when logged into your My Verizon account, or reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook. We look forward to further assisting and helping resolve the current issues.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes