LG G3 camera/video playing problem
Jmb1023

I recently got this phone, maybe a month ago. I am now having issues playing videos that I have recorded and ones that I have received. The message I keep getting it can't play video. Is this a common issue? I am currently using the default camera app that came with the phone, most of my pictures and videos are on an SD card and I don't have a third party camera app. My phone doesn't have an update available for the software. I am not afraid of losing my videos or pictures because I have them in my cloud, but it's a shame not being able to watch these videos. Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 camera/video playing problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jmb1023, we understand how important it is to be able to view these images and videos. When checking your device storage how much do you see available?

EstebanP_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Jeepguy2016

I am having the same problem. I have 32gb of total space, 13.01gb available, and 3.17gb used for pics/videos.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeepguy2016 we want you to be able to see all videos taken and received on the phone. Have you recently updated or downloaded any new applications on your phone? When did you notice the trouble starting?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HolliJo

I am having the same problem. It started a few days ago after I took a video and went to play it back. A black screen and Error message "Can't Play Video". None of my videos will play. I tried deleting some videos and restarting it. Have you found a solution?

0 Likes
HolliJo

Figured it out. Did a basic settings reset not a factory. Solved the issue.

0 Likes