LG G3 keeps going to Alaska Time Zone
groggwa
Enthusiast - Level 2

My LG G3, which I just purchased last week, keeps switching to the Alaska Time Zone whenever I'm in the downtown Seattle core. From what I'm reading, this appears to be a well known problem that occurred back in October of last year and has started again with the transition to Daylight Savings Time on Sunday. I would think Verizon would be working on this problem. Is anyone else having this issue?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G3 keeps going to Alaska Time Zone
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You're welcome Smiley Happy

0 Likes
groggwa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are definitely hard at work for our customers to find a resolution to this trouble, groggwa. I have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox here in the forums and reply with the information I'll need to have your example reported.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
adamp

Today my LG g3 started showing EST. I love in and an located in PST- SF bay area. Tried all off the discussed fixes to no avail. Unacceptable, Verizon!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
adamp,

Help has arrived! Let's take a closer look to see what's going on. Has this issue ever occured in the past? What specific steps have you taken so far to attempt to resolve this concern? Have you recently performed a software update on your device? If so, what is the devices current software? Please share more details.

EfrainM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
adamp

I did both a soft and 'hard' reset - I did not perform a factory reset. I tried toggling the auto time/date, I tried with WiFi on/off. I have not updated any software to my knowledge recently. The current software is Android 4.4.2 and software version VS98511C. This only started happening yesterday.

0 Likes