LG G3 nine months of terrible call quality and Verizon can't seem to help me
pburdon

My LG G3 has dropped calls since I got it 9 months ago.  2 new sim cards, 1 replacement phone, hours spent on phone and in store trying to get it fixed. By ll of the similar posts I have read I can see that I am not the only one. I refuse to pay another cent to you to get a phone that works.  I have paid months of bills while receiving lousy service.  If you can't fix this, what am I paying you for?  I need a solution and I need one soon, as I use this phone to run my business.  My old iPhone 4s never had an issue.  I need you to stand by your products and your service.  I have been a customer for 20 years! 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 nine months of terrible call quality and Verizon can't seem to help me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry to hear you have been having this issue pburdon. We appreciate your years of loyal service and want to get this resolved. I can't imagine the frustation you must feel when using this for business. We appreciate the troubleshooting you've done and don't want to repeat that. Let's review your account to see what's going on. Please reply to our private message.
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: LG G3 nine months of terrible call quality and Verizon can't seem to help me
mama23dogs
Legend

LG covers the warranty on the phone for one year.  You will probably get better results if you go straight to them.

0 Likes
pburdon

LG will take it back and try to fix it, but I would be without a phone

while they attempt to repair, which is not an option, unfortunately.

[Personal information removed required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

sent from my LG G3

0 Likes