LG G3 not LG G4
CYNWHI46

When the  LG G4 phones came out I went to my local Verizon store to upgrade to the new LG G4 phone. I have just discovered I was sold a LG G3 phone with a LG G4 back. The model number is VS985 which a google search revealed to be the model number for a G3. The battery is model number BL-53YH, a G3 battery number. The only thing G4 about this phone is the case back. This is fraud.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 not LG G4
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why didn't you return it right away? Corporate store or a premium retailer?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The LG G4 back won't fit on the LG G3. They're different shapes. Plus the box say LG G3 really big on the outside. If you were truly sold a G4 then you weren't paying attention to the phone you were buying when you bought it. Can you post pictures?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CYNWHI46- We never want our customers to feel mislead. We are here to work with you regarding this matter. I have sent you a direct message. Please reply to that message.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JoeMikeKnight
Contributor - Level 1

I have both the G3 and G4, the batters and/or the case backing cant be mixed. The G4 is curved, vertically and is the only G series flagship model that is shaped this way. What about the back identifies itself as a G4?

0 Likes