LG G3 - received TODAY as my 2nd Replacement!
sldavis1966

I received my LG G3 today as the SECOND replacement since my original purchase on January 30, 2015.  Each time I have had problems with audio/speaker issues.  Now the phone is very warm/hot to the touch and makes a "popping" noise randomly when not in use.  I literally just received this phone less than 12 hours ago and spent over an hour on the phone with customer service with no satisfactory results.  Each of the three people had different "ideas" about what "may" be the problem. The only options I was given:

• Return the phone for a THIRD replacement (however, they don't think it's the phone but the battery)
  • Buy a new battery - but I can't get one from Verizon because they are out of stock so try Amazon....good luck!
  • Pay >$350 to "Edge" up my agreement and getting a different type of phone

Obviously none of these suggestions solve the problem since no one seems to know what the problem IS!  Has anyone else experienced any of these issues with this phone with this type of frequency??  I truly believe this phone is a "lemon" and Verizon should replace it with another phone that uses a different type of battery immediately at no charge!  15+ year customer =

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 - received TODAY as my 2nd Replacement!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sldavis1966  We apologize that you are having an issue with the second warranty replacement you just received. We tried to find you a battery and it still shows out of stock. You do have the option to find it with a third party vendor, The item number is LGVS985BAT.  Having the device under warranty is also a great option as it can be replaced at no cost.
JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes