LG G3 sound problems
isso

I've had problems with the sound since i received the phone.  People can't hear me, but i can hear them.  I have reset the phone multiple times, but the problem persists.  I have seen that other people are having the same problem. Can't this be fixed???  i had a verizon intensity dumb phone that was better than this phone!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 sound problems
Snn5
Legend

A lot of people, both who have and who have not updated to Lollipop have found that this issue was caused by 1 of 2 things: 

1:  turn OFF Google Now on each screen in the Google Search app.

2:  Turn off Advanced Calling.

0 Likes
isso

Thanks, but both Google Now and advanced calling are off.

0 Likes
isso

Thanks, but Google Now and Advanced search are off

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
isso,

That would certainly frustrate me! It's very important that your calls work great. Let's make sure we get this figured out. Does this happen on all calls? Is it any different if you use any sort of a headset or try the phone on speakerphone mode?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Doodles01

I am experiencing the same issue. I have called multiple times, spending my time and done various troubleshooting, but the problem still persists.  Verizon now has me hitting ### and send after my calls.  I just want a phone that works.

0 Likes