LG G3 will not exit Airplane Mode
LLLGGG3
Enthusiast - Level 1

LG G3 will not exit Airplane Mode, and "Finding Location" notification flashing on top bar (if related). New phone.

What is wrong and how fixed?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 will not exit Airplane Mode
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
LLLGGG3,

This is not how we want your G3 working. Lets get it up & running! I would just need a little more information from you:

How long has your device been like this? Did this start happening after any changes (software updates or anything newly downloaded)? Does anything happen when you power the phone off and even remove the sim card?  http://vz.to/1dlJNAt

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
LLLGGG3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem began this afternoon.

Since posting, successfully exited Airplane Mode using the Power/Lock key.

Then tested by placing back in Airplane Mode and still can't exit by

sliding the screen button. Power/Lock key did work a second time to exit.

Did not download apps prior to problem.

Have not powered the phone off or removed the sim card.

The GPS On icon continues to flash at top bar, for reason I don't know.

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for all of that information, LLLGGG3. I would liek to see what happens when you give the device a good reboot. Can you try powering the phone off, remove the sim card a few minutes, and then put the card back in & power it back up. Let us know if you notice a difference.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes