LG G3 won't power on
drmorbius

Have an LG G3 (little over a year). Battery was very low so I plugged it in to recharge over night (did not notice if it began recharging or not). In the morning it was dead. It won't charge or power on. I will try replacing the battery as soon as I can, but could it be a more serious problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 won't power on
drmorbius

Update from Dr Morbius:

It is not the battery. My battery works in a friend's phone, while the battery from my friend's phone will not power mine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

drmorbius,we appreciate your efforts thus far. We're stepping in to help. Does your device have any physical or liquid damage? Does it recognize when it's connected to the charger? What happens when you connect it to the charger?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
drmorbius

Thanks for responding. There is no damage of any kind - the phone is in near perfect condition. It does not appear to recognize the charger - there is no response connecting and when connected there is no response from pressing or holding the power button.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Drmorbius, I know the phone not accepting a chrge is such an interruption in your daily life. Our phones have become such an integral part of daily existence. May I ask if you are using the charger that came along wih the phone? Has the devicepowered back on yet?
VeronicaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
drmorbius

Yes, I am using the original power cord that came with the phone, and no, I have not been able to power it on yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're committed to explore all options to get your phone up and running again drmorbius. Try connecting your phone to a USB port on your computer with your data cable and test. Do you have insurance on your phone? While your phone is past the 12 month manufacturer warranty and no longer eligible for a warranty replacement, you can process an insurance claim at this link http://phoneclaim.com/verizon if your phone is insured.
AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes