LG G3 won't power past Verizon screen
GatorTee

Last night while using my LG G3 (with over 40% battery) the phone turned itself off and will not power back on. If I remove the battery and replace it, the phone will power up and show the LG logo and the Verizon screen (sometimes) but nothing further. It charges and if I remove and replace the battery the screen will show the normal battery level screen, however, after a failed power on, nothing will happen again until I remove the battery and restart the process. I have tried booting in recovery mode with no success. Anything else I can try before going through the warranty process?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 won't power past Verizon screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gator Tee Oh no! We definitely want to make sure your LG G3 is in top condition. Which type of charging device were you using when you noticed the phone powered off? Can you recall any recent applications installed or any updates?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GatorTee

Thanks for getting back to me. The device wasn't plugged in when it powered off but afterwards, I plugged it into the power supply that was provided with the phone. The most recent app I installed was the Fandango app earlier that day but had no problems with the phone up to that point. I'm not sure what updated recently.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those additional details GatorTee. Ensuring you have a properly working device is our top priority. I welcome the opportunity to assist with getting you back up and running on your G3. Please complete the steps in the following link:  http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-112586/. Keep us posted with the outcome.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes