LG G3 won't send picture messages most of the time. When it does it takes SEVERAL minutes. Any ideas???
LCO123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Very frustrating.  Never had this issue with Sprint.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 won't send picture messages most of the time.  When it does it takes SEVERAL minutes.  Any ideas???
Gunner80

I have same problem on samsung s5 with verizon.  This must be a carrier problem that I think is related to latest upgrade.  Very poor customer support

0 Likes
Re: LG G3 won't send picture messages most of the time.  When it does it takes SEVERAL minutes.  Any ideas???
Snn5
Legend

This is most likely related to 3G/4G signal strength.  Is this everywhere or just in one location? 

0 Likes
LCO123
Enthusiast - Level 1

It happens in multiple locations - home, work, etc. I am in a major metro area so I shouldn't be having service issues

Snn5
Legend

I have no great answer, only a theory.  In my location I used to have excellent 4G speeds.  XLTE rolled out to my area and admittedly, it is super fast.  My problem is that, much like the battle of 3G and 4G of the past, that my phone  (LG G2) likes to lock onto the very weak XLTE band even the the LTE band is stronger.  The XLTE is ...JUST...barely reaching me from a business district a couple blocks away.  It's almost like, if they'd turn down that signal just a hair....I could lock onto my old signal and resume speeds.