LG G5 completely black and unresponsive
Corissa126

My LG G5 is under warranty until the 16th of this month. It has been well cared for, no damage and no drops! This is the second time my phone (at a full charge) has shut off and gone completely unresponsive in the last two months; I can't even turn it on in safe mode to repair.  I have gone through all the troubleshooting steps on the website and the last time when I took it into the store, the associate assured me that it would not happen again!  Is there anything I can do short of taking a $350 hit to pay off the phone and scrapping Verizon for another network? I'm tired of this!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G5 completely black and unresponsive
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Corissa126, we're sorry to hear that you've encountered the same experience twice in a row with the same phone. It's important to have a phone that you can rely on and we certainly want to do everything we can do to help. We're glad to hear that the phone is still covered under warranty and has been well cared for during this time. That will certainly help to provide additional options to get you into a properly working phone. We'd be happy to review these options further with you so please check your inbox for a Private Message so we can better assist you.

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

You can get it replaced at no cost under warranty, or trade it in or sell it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Corissa126, we're sorry to hear that you've encountered the same experience twice in a row with the same phone. It's important to have a phone that you can rely on and we certainly want to do everything we can do to help. We're glad to hear that the phone is still covered under warranty and has been well cared for during this time. That will certainly help to provide additional options to get you into a properly working phone. We'd be happy to review these options further with you so please check your inbox for a Private Message so we can better assist you.

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes