LG G5 dropping calls and no service where I use to have it.
Dynozacky

Ever since I did the newest update in Dec 2016 for my LG G5 my service has been horrible. I have no service at all in places I use to before, when I am texting the screen freezes up when I type fast and then just acts like I tapped it 3 times to zoom in instead of typing what I wanted. If I am home where my service has always been excellent, and my husband has perfect service right next to me, and my phone says 4G and full bars and then I try to make a call it will go to 1x and no bars and I can't make a call and if the call does go through I cut out constantly so the other person can't even hear me. This is so frustrating. I have gone through every troubleshooting idea and still nothing is helping. Any other ideas what could be causing it or was the newest update just [Removed]?!

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G5 dropping calls and no service where I use to have it.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your device to work flawlessly, Dynozacky. Granted you have been through some troubleshooting steps already, we would like to take a direct look over your device to help narrow down the root cause. Please fell free to reach out to us directly so we can be of further assistance: http://spr.ly/65898RKQx

0 Likes
caherrick

I have also been having similar problems, especially in the past week.  Dropped calls, won't ring at all, keeps turning itself on and off, won't stay connected to wifi - the list goes on and on.  The LG G5 worked perfectly until the updates started over a week ago.  I'm going crazy!

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

Dynozacky​ ,

Having service issues with your phone is definitely frustrating and we want to make sure that you were able to get the assistance you needed to get your service back were it use to be.

Please keep us posted if you still continue to have service issues.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes