Re: LG G6 Software Update Won't Complete
Redned
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue, tried 3 times. Fully charged. Plugged in. WiFi strong. Plenty of storage space. 62% ram memory in use. During install 1/2 progress bar stops at the same place each time and error screen. 0x1124000. 

rookiekat
Enthusiast - Level 1

following this thread, same issue here on my LG G6.  Phone is fully charged and good WiFi . During the installation I get Err: 0x1124000.

mpbny1111
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here; Verizon please fix the update.

mavery311
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue and just got prompted for the update today.  I too try the method of connecting phone to computer and using the Software Upgrade Assistant and get that my software is "up to date" already.  I did find that it may take a week for update to be pushed to the Assistant though.  Maybe that is the issue?  Being that a lot posted on 10/2 that would make it available around 10/9.  

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-105461/  - "

• The most recent software version becomes available on the SUA / SRA tool within a week of a new software update. During this time, the SUA/SRA is unavailable for usage.
pcsdvna
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem.  Found this thread after trying twice and failing twice.

BobLoeb
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem here

groovy-gal
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problems here. Same error message. Ugh. Hope Verizon responds soon. Annoying. I also refuse to waste more time on this until it is fixed.

DGW1967
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem for me. VS988.

Handsodragon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exact same issue. It tries to install 1 of 2 updates, it restarts then gives the error code everyone else has given. Then stops the update and doesn't change anything on phone.  I have full battery and good Wi-Fi in my house.

sebaker24
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here on the VS988. Tried it twice; but 'System Updates' section of the phone settings first said unsuccessful in the status section with error code 410. Now it says 'applied' in green font, but it keeps asking me to download and reinstall until I reply 'no'. If I 'check for system update', it still thinks I haven't applied it and gives me the option to download again.