Re: LG G6 System Update Error 0x1124000
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Rockstar, please let us know when you are in possession of the device in question, okay?

@R0ck-star , we all need to QUOTE the post we are responding to, otherwise it may be taken as a request for help!

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
R0ck-star
Enthusiast - Level 2

hey @jav6,

My bad. I know how to fix a phone, but I don't know how to operate this strange forum. I'm used to having things quoted automagically in other Android forums. Anyway, thank you @GD0405 for ignoring my solution yet somehow taking credit for it at the same time. You guys are the best...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help and are so happy to hear that you were able to get this installed successfully.  Please reach out to us anytime for further assistance.

0 Likes
antidonkey
Enthusiast - Level 2

@R0ck-star wrote:

1. Power off the phone

2. Hold the power & vol. down button together until the factory screen appears

3. navigate to the clear cache option with the vol. buttons and select with the power button

4. Phone will restart, repeat the update attempt

5. Pray and throw in some hail Marys...

Hooray......this worked for my phone. Seemed to take longer than usual to come back up after the install but it all looks good.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@antidonkey wrote:

@R0ck-star wrote:

1. Power off the phone

2. Hold the power & vol. down button together until the factory screen appears

3. navigate to the clear cache option with the vol. buttons and select with the power button

4. Phone will restart, repeat the update attempt

5. Pray and throw in some hail Marys...

Hooray......this worked for my phone. Seemed to take longer than usual to come back up after the install but it all looks good.

Great!  Question though.  Had you already downloaded the update or did you get a (new) download during this successful process?  Reason is, if the update was 'paused' as customer service has stated, I would have thought a new download wouldn't be available.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes