LG Stylo 5 Picture Messaging
slvrangl75

Hi.... 

I cannot send or receive picture messages. I get an error that says Invalid Destination Address. My Auto Retrieve setting is On. This happened w my previous phone as well. The phones number that I am testing are all on the same account and are all LGs. Everything else is working.

TIA,

Christine

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Stylo 5 Picture Messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

slvrangl75, making sure you are able to send and receive picture messages is important. Allow us the opportunity to investigate. Can you please let us know which text message application you are utilizing (pre-loaded, Verizon messages, 3rd party download)? When did this concern start? How are your data services when Wi-Fi is off?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
slvrangl75

I tried the pre loaded app and Verizon Messaging. 

I recently got this LG but it didn't work on my previous device either.

When I try to send a pic, I get an error that says Invalid Destination Address. Those sending my pics receive the same error.

Idk abt Wi-Fi. I'm one of those people who only uses voice and messgaing. Idk if I've ever had Wi-Fi turned on.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for that additional information slvrangl75. Are the messages being sent as to an email address or a 10 digit phone number? Do you have trouble with regular text messages as well? 

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes