Re: LG V60 Dual Screen
BigSlickWV
Enthusiast - Level 1

The email contact is not valid or working. I received a confirmation email on August 1, 2020. It has now been 6 weeks.  What is the deal?

Oni19
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue. It appears as if it is a scam ! I sent emails to the listed contact email address twice just to make sure. Both came back as undeliverable! This is extremely disappointing with Verizon. Maybe it's a sign for me to be moving on to a new provider

CLyons1306
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is amazing how LG can come out with a brand new dual screen phone but can't even fulfill the orders of the previous model

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to receive the promotion you were offered. This promotion is being fulfilled by LG directly. We also provided a number for their support team. Here it is again for your convenience, 877-504-7512.

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
teddy19

I called the number yesterday and left a vm and have not had a response. Given that I called during the hours they were supposedly open and it said they were closed I don't feel too reassured that this is going to happen. So I wanna know what verizon is going to do should this dual screen never arrive as promised??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there! Have you placed an order for the case already? Here is a link to the accessories we offer with our LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW. I hope this helps.  - Carter

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we are able to help out with any issues you might be having. Did you place an order as well? When was it placed? 

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

teddy19, 

I know how important it is for you to receive this offer! Since you have not yet been able to get the dual screen, we would recommend reaching out to LG directly. If the number is not working, you can find other ways to contact them online at the link below. 

https://www.lg.com/us/support

Thanks, 

MichelleH_VZW 

0 Likes
CLyons1306
Enthusiast - Level 2

July 20th got conformation that my dual screen submission was approved. As of September 21 no screen. All numbers were called and emails sent. No response from LG.

0 Likes
Samgoingsiii
Enthusiast - Level 1

Submitted aug 3

0 Likes