Re: LG v60 Dropping Calls and Muting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues with call drops and the other party not being able to hear you, emveetu. I know this situation is far from ideal and we're happy to help get to the bottom of this with you. When did the issues start exactly? What's the nearest cross streets and zip code of your current location? Have you tried a network settings reset on the phone yet? If not, here's how: http://spr.ly/6606Gcvdi Keep in mind that this will delete any saved Wi-Fi passwords and Bluetooth pairings. 

-Ryan

0 Likes
riffraf71

It is the conference calling button.  There is no way to disable the feature or to move it .  I have talked to verizon as well as LG.  Until LG does an upgrade, it easy to accidentally hit the function while speaking on the headset with your ear and you get muted.  It is very annoying because it gets constantly hit with the ear because of the location.  By the time I realize it, I have to log back into the main screen and the other person has hung up.  Other than that the LGv60 is a good phone.  Verizon has to have more people moan about this before LG gives a fix.  

0 Likes
riffraf71

Also I have tried to reset the network as well as reset the phone.  It is automatically disables in safe mode, but that is not feasible to leave the phone on safe mode all the time. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

riffraf71, 

We understand this is annoying at best. We have lifted this up and hopefully can find a resolution with the manufacturer. 

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes
BigRalphN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Happening on my V60 as well. And getting worse. My parents have LG phones and there's do it as well. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry for the trouble, BigRalphN. We would love to review this further. We don't see any known issues with the device. Please tell us more. Do they have the same model? Does it happen everywhere? 

0 Likes
antmor1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am experiencing the same thing and being told there's nothing anybody can do. This is unacceptable! I'm sure we represent a small number of people with the same issue as most will not take the time to write about it in this forum. 

0 Likes
antmor1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the problem when talking to people with all carriers. #LGV60

0 Likes
antmor1
Enthusiast - Level 2

LG corporate tech support has it as a known issue.

0 Likes
winkle
Enthusiast - Level 1

How? How do I stop muting my calls?

0 Likes