LG3 Green Screen Demigod Crash
moncradd

I have this green screen with a demigod crash handler: TZ Crash!

if you choose dload mode:

please do the following action.

1) dload mode. please connect usb

2) get the ram dump image sing QPST configuration

I have had this on and off for 3 day now. can not reboot not responsive, did the battery and sim card thing and NOTHING!!!!

I can not afford a new phone at the moment and there are no techs at the stores anymore...I need this fixed ASAP because this is the phone i use for work and to talk to my mothers nurses..I am her caregiver and this is a lifeline.

I have also downloaded the LG Software Repair Assistant and NOTHING

HELP!!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG3 Green Screen Demigod Crash
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

moncradd no one wants to see a crash on their phone. Let's get you up and running. When did this first start? Were there any recent changes to the phone, like a software update or new apps?

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
moncradd

This happened on Friday on the 27th of Jan right before I left work at 430pm.  I think there was an update but not really sure. it was working fine until then

0 Likes
LAUAUS83

This happened on my phone, after it went all black. I plugged it in a couple hours, still nothing removed the battery and got the green screen TZ Crash.   I need my phone asap. 

0 Likes
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

I'm so sorry this happened to you too, LAUAUS83. I completely understand the urgency in needing a good working phone at all times.

Can you tell me when this started with your phone? Has it been dropped or wet at all? Are you able to perform a Hard Reset?

You can get steps on how to do this at the following link: Factory Data Reset (Powered Off) - LG G3 | Verizon Wireless 

Please keep us posted.

Thank you,

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes