LG3 Problems with VS98547A Update
bobm87
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since the Verizon update about a week ago I have noted 3 specific problems.

1. WiFi connections have become very unstable. Either not connecting or having to constantly re-enter router password.

2. WiFi connection, once established is virtually unusable, slow!!!

3. Battery consumption has increased at least 40%

These issues were noted immediately following the update-no other changes

have been made to phone or applications. 

Is Verizon aware of these and is a solution being developed?

Labels (2)
Re: LG3 Problems with VS98547A Update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, bobm87. It is important to us that we make sure we take a look at all options ot get this resolved for you.

When did you apply the update to the device? Was it done over wifi and have you managed to double check if there is still an update available? Are you using the same charger from before the update? Please reach back out with any other questions or concerns and I will be happy to continue helping.
SteveRR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: LG3 Problems with VS98547A Update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bobm87,

Updating software on the phone should be an easy task with enhancements that will help improve the experience with your device. I am concerned to hear that was not the case with your phone but we will work to get this resolved for you.Have you tried to forget the network and add it back to see if that helps? Does it show what apps is using more of the data?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes