LG3 keeps forgetting the SD card
tewald

LG3 keeps hanging. I try to turn it off and it just keeps saying it's powering down. I remove the battery to force the power down, and it refuses to recognize the SD card unless I delete everything on it. Now it turns out Verizon offers NO SUPPORT after 9:00 on Sunday night. Great. So I can't get anyone to help me until tomorrow night, and I have a phone that won't work right all day at work.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG3 keeps forgetting the SD card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tewald sorry for the delay in getting back to you on your device issues. We are here for you now. When did this start? Has the phone been through a software update? Have you tried a different SD card to see if the issue is with the card versus the phone?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RadarDave

It started a week ago.  I have used the phone since it was last updated about a month ago.  I removed the SD card and it booted a little longer.  I received the red Verizon checkmark and then it shut off.  Before,  it was just loading up the LG Life's Good symbol and dying before it would try to start up automatically two or three times and then stop.   I am not a Twitter guy, so not sure how to go about hitting you up. sorry.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No need to be sorry, RadarDave. We can certainly assist you right here. I know you mentioned that you have removed the SD Card, but have you put it back in? Are you able to use the phone normally without an SD Card? Can you please tell me if there has been any physical or liquid damage?

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes