Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
LGG5 Video Chat Issues
MRSCUCCH

My LGG5 needed a full factory reset after the last system update.

I lost a lot of contacts, photos & videos even though I had them set up to backup frequetly.

Now, when I am texting someone in messanger, the phone is calling the contact for a video chat.

I dont even realize it has done it, until I hear the other person talking after I put the phone down.

I looked at my settings and video chat is turned off so what the heck?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LGG5 Video Chat Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MRSCUCCH, we're sorry to hear that you're having multiple issues with your phone since you updated the software; we're here to help. We would first like to investigate your message concern. Which text message application are you using (Message+ or the stock application)?

Trinette_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: LGG5 Video Chat Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MRSCUCCH, we're happy to help! Are you still having trouble? Please let us know more about what you see by sending us a screenshot of the call page.

0 Likes