Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
LGV20 Phone - got real hot and now will not power on
ginidale

My LGV20 got real hot when charging and then shut off - now will not charge or power on.   Did all the steps - took battery out - replaced - still not working.

I just paid off this phone after 2 years - and then it seems like LG saps these phones.   Two years ago a similar thing happened with another LG phone just before I paid it off.   

Anyone have any similar experience?   I don't want to get a new phone again.  

0 Likes
Re: LGV20 Phone - got real hot and now will not power on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh gosh, I am sorry to hear your phone is overheating ginidale. We want you to have a safe functioning device. We certainly want to take a closer look. I have sent you a Private Message to continue.

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes