LGV30
HAM04
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone will not send text msg. I hit send and it only says sending it will not deliver. I restart and all the messages send at once. But it will not other messages until I restart.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LGV30
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@HAM04 wrote:

My phone will not send text msg. I hit send and it only says sending it will not deliver. I restart and all the messages send at once. But it will not other messages until I restart.

@jpfinancial , in thread Message+ not working. Receiving texts every 10 mi... - Verizon Community (verizonwireless.com) found that updating Carrier Services app on device corrected the problem.  Is that something you can try?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jpfinancial
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's EXACTLY what mine was doing.  The Carrier Services update solved it.  Hope it works!  I was without texting for a week! 😞

HAM04
Enthusiast - Level 1

That was it. Updated Carrier Services, text are good. Thank you very much for the help.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. We know how important it is to be abel to send text messages from your device and we're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems doing to. Let's work together to get this resolved. How long have you been experiencing problems sending text messages from your LG V30 device? Are you able to receive text messages to it? Which messaging app are you using? (e.g.,Verizon Message +, the messaging app  included with the phone, etc.) - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's great news to hear! You did a fantastic job of troubleshooting! We thank you for keeping our team updated and for sharing the resolution with others. Enjoy your day and thank you for continuing to be a valued Verizon customer. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes