Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Lg 7thinq Battery overheated and now it will not charge at all.
Carrie5107

My LG 7thinq is overheating and will not charge. I'm using a plugin wall charger have done all the different trouble shooting steps and it is still not charging. The battery is draining fast. What do I need to do to fix this? I'm bout to go get a contract phone today cause I need this cell phone for my job.

0 Likes
Re: Lg 7thinq Battery overheated and now it will not charge at all.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Overheating for any device is not the experience we ever want for any of our customers. Your safety is first and foremost. Noting the issues you've referenced here with your LG device, we recommend taking it into any of our Verizon corporate stores for "Hands-on" troubleshooting assistance.

I know we can help. If you need to find the closest Verizon corporate store near you, please visit our Store Locator website at http://spr.ly/6609MSaLT.

We ask that you allow our store personnel to help you.

Thank you for your time and patience.

-Robert C.

0 Likes