Lg G4 screen froze....hit power button briefly......screen went black....won't power back on
Lkintn

LG G4 screen froze....I hit power button briefly...screen went black....won't power back on....tried all troubleshooting steps and ....nothing....

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Lg G4 screen froze....hit power button briefly......screen went black....won't power back on
Snn5
Legend

Check with LG regarding your model's batch number based on serial number.  Sounds like the main board if it will not power on at all.  This MIGHT be covered under replacement by LG.  L:G asks that you contact Verizon first, but LG handles the replacements in regards to this known issue.

0 Likes
Re: Lg G4 screen froze....hit power button briefly......screen went black....won't power back on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lkintn, we want to get your device properly working once more. Have you attempted to remove and reinsert the battery?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Lkintn

I took it to the Verizon store, they said they couldn't do anything about it, .......a new one was ordered on 4/22 and I was told it would be delivered by 8pm on 4/23......however, when I checked the tracking info it said I won't get it until 4/25 by 8pm.....very inconvenient since I have a daughter who has been on the road traveling this weekend and had no phone to keep in touch in case of an emergency! I can't believe Verizon doesn't offer loaner phones! Even a basic flip phone would be better than nothing! Please,educate your people on the fed ex policies!

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
KustumKutter

TThis happened to me also. If it's a certain time fed ex will not deliver next day. Verizon knows this. It depends what area your in on the time. Mine was after 4:30. No guarantee. I wa traveling and mine phone died. Shut off and wouldn't come back on. Stopped at a Verizon store to get help. They weren't very helpful and the lady at customer care wasn't either. I ended up having to pay my G4 off to get another phone. NOT HAPPY!! But I needed a phone. I have a business that I totally use my cell phone for. My husband was trucking and my kids were at home. I called customer service  later afterwards (few days later) got a very nice care agent. Name was Natalie. She was very helpful. Not stuck with the new phone. Took it back, will have money refunded that I paid. Got  another G4. Verizon needs to look at this G4 business.  Told me only AT&T is having this issue. Looks like to me Verizon is also. Good Luck. Now maybe I should of kept the new phone. Hope this new G4 doesn't cause me problems.

0 Likes