Lg g4 update broke it.
Hmtpedro

Don't you people even test the updates before sending them out to us? Is it possible to back out the last update? I used my timer and stopwatch all the time, now they aren't reliable and I can't trust them. When backing out of the timers page, it turns the timer off. Same problem with my email. When trying to back out of the email app, instead it will open a new email. You have taken my LG phone that I used constantly during the day and turned it into a doorstop. How do I get this update out of my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lg g4 update broke it.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hmtpedro, making sure that your phone's timer and stopwatch work properly is of vital importance. We also want to make sure that you're able to manage your e-mail with ease.

We want to make sure that we're on the same page. You mentioned that the issues occur when trying to back out of the apps. Could you please tell us the exact steps you take when trying to back out of the apps? To be sure, are all of your applications also up to date on your device? Are you using the native Clock and Email apps on your phone?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Hmtpedro

Thanks for the reply, just so frustrated right now. Yes, using native apps. I used to use the left arrow to get out of the app. Now I use the box on the right side and clear all apps each time to get out of my email. No way to revert to the previous version? It was working so well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand your concern. Unfortunately, there is no option to go back to the old version. There is an option to modify the Home Touch Buttons. Here is a link with more information https://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/VS986/Userguide/041.html Let us know if it helps?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes