Lg g5 nougat
blahblah_gc
Contributor - Level 1

Hi

Got the nougat update today. Noticed 5 to 6 3rd party apps got installed along with the update, such as ebay. Has anyone have similar issues?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Lg g5 nougat
Silverdolphin99
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didnt get 3rd party aps but some of my already installed aps wont work anymore like amazon and usaa.  Pandora also doesnt show on the home page anymore as a wdgeit.  Its just blank.  Whats up with it?  Ive also noticed my texts are taking almost 30 min or more to get to certain #s.  Not sure why thats happening either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Silverdolphin99, software updated should definitely make your smartphone experience better; not cause issues. Lets see why this is happening to you. Have you checked the Google Play store to see if those applications need to be updated? Have you restarted your phone since completing the software update?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Halhos

I got the upgrade last week and my volume control buttons no longer work.  I've done everything up to and including a full factory reset and nothing has made any difference, everything works but the volume control buttons on the side of the phone.  They worked just fine before the Nougat upgrade installed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Halhos,

Having a properly working device is a must! It is concerning to hear you are having issues with your volume buttons. Is there any physical damage to the device: http://vz.to/1WRO9j4 If not, is your device still under it's manufacture warranty or have extended coverage? Our tech support team can always send you out a warranty replacement device. You may reach them by calling 800-922-0204, through our online chat at vzw.com , or through social media (Twitter & Facebook).

ChristineJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kramerlivz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got the upgrade late Jan '17. Volume buttons do not work, I have to restart the phone so it will charge. I'm sickened and have been a customer for many years and they don't care and don't know.

0 Likes