Lgg3 time issues
Nar1118
Enthusiast - Level 2

So saw a thread I Couldent add to about this. Having issues with my phone picking the wrong time zone. I am in 28590, and it keeps choosing Atlantis not eastern. Where is that Brazil is somewhere without the same daylight savings time? So manually changing time zone might workvi tried manually setting it, but it switched back, so hope something works out, really annoying!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Lgg3 time issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nar1118, having a working phone that performs properly is essential as it is the way we stay connected to the world and I defintiely want you to always be on time as it is important. Let's work together on this so that we can ensure this. How long has this been happening? Has there been any new updates to the device?
NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: Lgg3 time issues
Nar1118
Enthusiast - Level 2

There have been no recent updates.there have been connectivity issues in the area.I have only noticed since daylight savings time.

0 Likes