Cellverizon

Hello hope someone can help. On Tuesday I got the lgg5 because my LG G4 motherboard went bad. On Friday the phone started acting up and now it will only work on Wi-Fi. Whenever it is hooked up to data it shuts off then I have to take the battery out for 5 minutes put it back in and again only works on Wi-Fi. I have taken sd card out. Factory reset it twice. Still with the same results. Any ideas please would be very helpful.thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Lgg5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cellverizon, this isn't how your phone is suppose to work. Are you able to make and receive calls and texts?
EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Cellverizon

Yes works perfect in wifi

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Cellverizon,

Thank you for that information, let's dig a little deeper and try some troubleshooting. Please power off the device, remove the SIM card for about 30 seconds, then re-insert and power back on. Let me know if this makes a difference for you.

ChristinaB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cellverizon

It has not, also true that in the store yesterday. Today though it worked without wifi for about 3 minutes in the a.m. around 7:30

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check Network preferences ... set it to LTE/CDMA, not Global ... see if that helps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here Cellverizon. After the Factory reset, how soon did you notice the issue? How soon did you re-install the apps?

StevenM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes