Re: Lollipop Update
Arbiter685
Enthusiast - Level 2

right now the biggest problem is battery drain. My battery only last a few hours, where before it would last the day.

Even when not in use, I can feel that it is warm, so it must be doing something behind the scenes on its own. I don't know what. I have my brightness down at 70%, turn off my WiFi and GPS and it still drains too quick.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Arbiter685,

We know how important it is to have a lasting battery on your device and put an end to this overheating. To clarify, were you ever able to perform the factory reset? If so, when you reset the device did you install all the applications back onto the device again? Have you tried to wipe the cache partition? http://vz.to/1EAO8cX

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
possum5
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon you forced out this update and clearly did not test it.  Please fix these issues:

My LG G3 used to run all day with gps/wifi/bluetooth enabled never had any of the following issues:

• Since lollipop 5.01 I am getting reduced battery life unless I turn off gps/wifi/bluetooth
  • The phone is getting very hot, so hot that when outside it will shut down
  • Facebook app crashes multiple times per day, black screen with a "send report of crash"
  • It takes twice as long to charge since the update and one of the selling points of the phone was the quick charge.
  • Rotate screen sometimes take 5-10 seconds to respond
  • If I recieve text message while simultaneously trying to type a message the text application will at best lose my typed message, at worst it has black screen crashed to the home screen

I have done the clear cache function and quite frankly I don't want to take the TIME required to do a full factory reset.

Please fix.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Wait...you want the phone to work, but you don't want to take the time to try to make it work within the power of your own accord?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

possum5,

We understand needing and wanting a device that is fully functional. Given the array off issues you are having the best step would be to perform a factory reset. We truly appreciate all the steps you have taken thus far. Please perform a factory reset and keep us posted on the results after the reset.

LindseyT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!