Messages plus will not flash customized led notification
erinb323

I have the two pre installed messaging apps on my LG G3. I'd been using the regular messaging app up until last week when it started crashing and not sending/receiving texts. In that app I'm able to choose different color led notifications for my contacts which will continue to flash until the message is checked. In the messaging + app I have the settings set to display led but it isn't working. The text will come through, but no led notification.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Messages plus will not flash customized led notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can enjoy your messaging applications. Have you tried to clear the cache data on either application? You can do so by going into Settings > Application Manager > the application > Storage > Clear Cache.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can enjoy your messaging applications. Have you tried to clear the cache data on either application? You can do so by going into Settings > Application Manager > the application > Storage > Clear Cache.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Try going into the actual thread and selecting the 3 dots on the upper right corner then customize and set whatever color you want that LED to be. Messages+ does not use the information stored in the contact. You have to do it through the app.

0 Likes