More Everything plan changes.
Elwood76
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the More Everything plan with 500 MB of shared data for $100/mo. Now I see that the same plan is being advertised with 10 GB of data for $80/mo.  Can I switch or do I have to wait until my contract is up?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: More Everything plan changes.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can switch.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

AFAIK, the 500 MB data plan has never been $100/month; it's $20/month.  Do you have two smartphones on the plan, sharing the 500 MB?  If so, that would make the total plan $100/month ($20 for the data plan + $40 each for the smartphone line access fees).

But to answer your question ... yes, you can change your data plan at any time, just be sure to backdate the change to the beginning of your billing cycle to avoid pro-ration.

0 Likes
Elwood76
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks!  Yes - we have 2 smartphones on the plan. 

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

If you have 2 smartphones on the plan, the data is only $20, not $100. The 2 smartphones on the line at $40 each is what brings your bill up to $100.

If you increase your data allowance up to 10 GB for $80, you will STILL have 2 smartphones on your account at $40 each which will bring your bill up to $160.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elwood76, we want you to subscribe to the best plan to fit your needs. For your convenience, you can analyze your average usage by clicking the link below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/mobile-living/network-and-plans/my-verizon-wireless-account-usage-too...

Next, click this link to choose your plan and calculate how much your monthly access fee will be:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/more-everything/

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes